Vidya Vikasini School(I.C.S.E)
School Code: MA136
An ISA International & ISO 9001-2015 certified School
Industial Estate P.O, Fatherwadi Gokhivera, Vasai (East), Dist. Palghar-401208
Admission for the academic year 2019-20
For the Academic Year 2019-2020, Vidya Vikasini School (ICSE)
offers admissions for Nursery & Jr.KG
Eligibility for admission - Age Criteria
|NURSERY||Born between 1st July 2015 to 30th June. 2016
|JRKG||Born between 1st July 2014 to 30th June. 2015
SCHEDULE FOR ADMISSION
School Office Timings: (except Public & National holidays)
|1. ||Availability of Online Form
1. NURSERY & JR.KG
|2.||Submission of Printed copy in the School Office
NURSERY to Jr.Kg.
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 12.00 noon
Saturdays 9.00am to 11.00am
The admission process comprises of the following stages:
- Admission forms will be available online. Follow the procedure given for online admission.
- Interview for Nursery & Jr.Kg will be conducted on 11/02/2019
- Entrance Exam for Sr.Kg to Std.VIII will be conducted on 09/02/2019 at 9.00 am
- Selected candidates will be informed through SMS.
- Acceptance of admission by the parents (selected candidates); submission of the Original documents and payment of the fees by January or February 2019
Online Admission Procedure
- Online form is available through our website.
- Click on the URL given below for the form.
- Fill in the complete details as required.
- Print the whole form in A4 size paper and submit the form to the School Office along with the supporting document and photos required.
- Registration fees of Rs.500/- to be paid along with the form.
The dates and timings for Admission Process will be given at the time of submission of the Registration forms. Kindly follow the same strictly.
Application of Admission
The Online Application form duly filled along with recent Passport size photograph affixed must be submitted to the Office at Vidya Vikasini School (ICSE) on the given dates along with the following documents:
- One certified true copy of the child`s Birth Certificate, on which the name of the child should be mentioned; Birth Certificate must be in English. If it is in Hindi
or in a regional language, an English translation of the same on Rs. 100/- stamp paper, duly notarized must be submitted. Original Birth Certificate must be produced for verification at the time of Admission.
- True copies of the school certificate each of the School Reports of the last three years. (For Std. I onwards)
- Transfer Certificate from the last school attended. The Transfer Certificate should be duly countersigned by the Education Officer of that area (For Std. I onwards).
- For children (of Indian nationality) coming from abroad, the Transfer Certificate must be duly attested by the Indian Embassy/ High Commission. The date of birth of the child should be clearly mentioned in the Transfer Certificate.
- Medical fitness Certificate.
- Proof of Residence (e.g. Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill, Ration Card)
- One true copy of Aadhar Card.
- Copy of PAN card of Parent.
The decision of the Vidya Vikasini School (ICSE) Admission Committee will be final and no correspondence or discussion on the matter will be entertained.
Acceptance of admission
Admission will be confirmed on receipt of the following within the specified time.
- Notarized copy of Birth Certificate (Seeking admission for Nursery to Std. I) Transfer Certificate from the last school attended. The Transfer Certificate should be duly countersigned by the Education Officer of that area (Seeking admission for Std. II onward).
- An undertaking letter by parent if, for any reason, the Transfer Certificate cannot be produced at the time of admission; it must be produced on or before the re-opening of the school.
- The Admission Acceptance Form to be signed by both the parent, seeks to confirm among other things, their financial responsibilities to the School, an agreement that they and the child will conform to the Regulations of the School in force from time to time, and that the School will not be liable for any damages or charges on account of injuries sustained by the child during his/ her stay at the School.
- One stamp sized photograph of Child, Father & Mother to be submitted along with other documents.
- Academic year begins in the first week of June 2019.
- The School believes in absolute transparency with regard to its admissions.
- Prospective parents are requested to check up the School Website from time to time to ensure that they do not miss the dates.
- All admissions to the school are online.
- Any wrong information on the application form will amount to disqualification even after the admission is confirmed.
- Admissions are based on random sampling.
- Admission to Grades I to VII is based on merit, against vacancies, if any.
- Recommendation/request letters regarding admission will amount to rejection of the application.
Kindly do not meet the school authorities regarding such matters.
- The Admission Committee reserves its rights on issues regarding admission.